Located on the West side of Jane Street, just South of the 16th Sideroad.
In addition to the graves of Sacred Heart parishioners, there is an Augustinian section on the west side of the cemetery.
A monument in the cemetery dedicated to the Unborn Child is located on the East side of the cemetery. This monument was a project by The Knights of Columbus at Sacred Heart Parish. Each year on the Feast of the Annunciation of the Lord, the Rosary is prayed around this memorial.
Only parishioners of Sacred Heart Parish may purchase plots in the cemetery. A crib or vault is required for the burial. Opening and closing of the grave is done by Baker Construction of Queensville, who also provides cribs and vaults.
Contact The Parish Office 905-833-1161.